If you’re thinking you will benefit from using medical marijuana, you’ve come to the right place. We’re here to provide you with all you need to know to get registered for a medical marijuana card so you can visit medical dispensary locations in the state— including Theory Wellness medical dispensary locations in Bridgewater, Great Barrington, and Chicopee!
HOW TO GET YOUR MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD
HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD
If you’re thinking you will benefit from using marijuana for medical purposes, check out the Theory Wellness step-by-step guide on how to obtain a medical marijuana card in Massachusetts.
FIND A CERTIFYING PROVIDER & MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Find a Massachusetts Cannabis Healthcare Provider that can certify you for medical marijuana use.
- Select a provider and make an appointment with their office; you can see a list of providers here.
- The healthcare provider you chose will submit your information to the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission (CCC) to generate a 14-day temporary registration.
- You’ll receive an email and a PIN number from the CCC that you’ll need to register with the Medical Marijuana Program.
- You must still register yourself online, which is outlined in step 2!
Should you need any assistance during your registration process, we encourage you to contact your qualifying provider for assistance. They are there as a resource for you during your certification and beyond.
SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE MASSCIP ONLINE PORTAL
Now that you have your certification from a healthcare provider, you can create your account with the Massachusetts Cannabis Industry Portal (MassCIP).
- Click here to start the registration process.
- Once you complete the registration, you will be prompted to log in to your MassCIP account using the login credentials you just created.
REGISTER WITH THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROGRAM
Now that you’ve set up your account with the MassCIP, you’re ready to register with the Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Program
- Login to your newly created MassCIP account. Once you’re in, click “Register as a Patient”
- Enter your identification information. You will need the PIN number you received from the CCC email in Step 1. Complete all required fields and information.
- Upload a valid form of identification. Valid forms of ID include a Massachusetts driver’s license, Massachusetts ID card, US Passport, or US Military ID card. The name and address in your application must match the name and address on your ID.
- Provide proof of residence. This can be a utility bill, vehicle registration, home mortgage, lease or loan contracts, property or excise tax bills, or any piece of first class mail that is less than 60 days old.
- NOTE: Registration applications registered with a driver’s license may be approved immediately. The CCC must manually review applications that used a US Passport or Military ID as the form of identification. In this case, you’ll receive an email from [email protected] when your registration has been approved.
PRINT YOUR TEMPORARY ID CARD
Once the CCC approves your registration application, you can access your MassCIP account and print your temporary program ID.
- Login and click the “Print Temporary Program ID card” link on the homepage
- Your temporary program ID card acts as your card until your official card arrives in the mail.
FIND A THEORY WELLNESS MEDICAL DISPENSARY
Congratulations, you’ve registered as a medical marijuana patient in Massachusetts! Are you wondering, “Where is the there a Theory medical marijuana dispensary near me?” You can find a full list of our locations here.
Locate a Theory Dispensary Near You
INSIDER DISCOUNTS & PRODUCT DROPS
INSIDER DISCOUNTS & PRODUCT DROPS