When a User accesses or otherwise uses the Company Website or any other Company Program, We automatically collect certain Personal Information about You, including:
- Device Information; Cookies and other Web-based Tracking Technologies We (or our service providers) may collect information about the computer, tablet, phone or other device you use to access any of the Company Programs, including the Internet Protocol address, hardware models, operating system and version, mobile network information and other unique device identifiers. We (or our service providers) may also use different technologies such as cookies, web beacons, or other types of small temporary files or web-based tracking technologies to gather certain information. Without limiting the foregoing, We hereby notify You of the following:
- We and/or our service providers may use Flash cookies and other similar technologies, which allow a website to store certain information locally on an individual’s computer or device and then access and use that information to enhance and facilitate certain website experiences, processes and functionality. Flash cookies are different from other cookies and may not be removed in the same manner. For more information about cookies, please visit: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- We and/or our service providers may also use web beacons (also known as “clear GIFs” or “pixel tags”) for similar purposes. These beacons or tags are typically small images embedded into emails or the website that verify when the website is viewed, when an email is opened and when links or other content in an email are clicked or viewed.
- Geo-location Data: Subject to any of Your device permissions, We (or our service providers) may be able to collect information about the precise location of your device or may gather other general location data based on GPS data, mailing address, and/or billing address (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Geo-location Data”).
Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as: (i) health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; or (ii) personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
- Provide Service To you: We use Your Personal Information to process purchase transactions, fulfill orders, process exchanges, returns and send shipping notifications, to send support and administrative messages, and to respond to Your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Internal Business Purposes: We may use your Personal Information for internal business purposes including, without limitation, to:
- help Us improve the content and functionality of the Company Website and to better understand Our users, including without limitation to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with Our goods or services;
- protect against fraud, including without limitation to perform credit checks, credit card screenings or to otherwise protect against fraud or unauthorized transactions, including by identifying potential unauthorized users or hackers; and/or
- otherwise manage Your account and to generally manage the Company Website and Our business.
- Marketing: We may use your Personal Data for the following reasons:
- to communicate with You for certain marketing and advertising purposes, including, without limitation, to inform You about and to facilitate offers, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards, and to display content and advertising on or off the Company Website which may be of relevance to You; and/or
- To otherwise communicate with You about any other products, services, offers, and events offered by Us and others, and provide news and information We think will be of interest to You.
If You prefer not to receive any of the above mentioned marketing or promotional communications from Us, you may “Opt Out” at any time by following the “Opt Out” instructions:
You can opt-out of targeted advertising from certain providers that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) program at www.aboutads.info/consumers. Other providers are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, and you can opt-out of interest-based advertising by those members by visiting http://optout.networkadvertising.org/. Please note that by opting out, you will continue to see generic advertising that is not tailored to your specific interests and activities. To be clear, cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted-out. For example, if you have opted out on your device browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt-out on each device.