Introducing the Drive-Up Window for Pre-Order Pick-Up
The last year has been a challenge for many reasons, and we started thinking, how can we re-imagine the approach to curbside? The answer was to create a way for medical patients (and, over time, recreational customers) to retrieve their appointment-only pre-orders from their cars.
If you’re familiar with our pre-order process, this new approach makes things even easier. However, we do have some important regulatory measures to be considerate of when using this service.
We'll take you through the process below:
Select the “Drive Thru” Pick-Up option at checkout
Choose your pre-arranged pick-up slot
When the order is placed, we’ll send a text to let you know:
- When the order has been received
- When the order has been confirmed
Follow the signs when you arrive and be prepared with the following:
- Valid MA Medical Card
- 21+ ID for ALL IN YOUR VEHICLE (no exceptions)
At the window, we’ll do the following:
- Verify IDs for all in the vehicle
- Verify the Patient’s information
- Process the payment
- Provide the patient their order
The patient is responsible for properly securing their order on departure
WHEN YOU ARRIVE!
We’ll need you to remain in your vehicle (no foot traffic). We have lots of signage to help guide you where you need to go.
As with all other pre-order pick-ups, please be prepared with the following:
- Your confirmation text messages
- Your medical card and 21+ ID
- 21+ IDs for all passengers—if there are passengers who do not have a valid ID, we will require you to exit the queue; no exceptions will be made per state laws
NEED A REFRESHER ON PLACING AN ONLINE ORDER?
Drive-up pre-orders require an appointment-based online order. Orders cannot be placed on-site at the pick-up window.
- Head to theorywellness.org and select the Chicopee Medical dispensary location.
- Use the filtering options on the menu to sort through flower, concentrates, marijuana edibles, and other categories and add items to your cart.
- During check out, choose your appointment time and be sure to select the Drive-Up option.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you still have questions, you can also find more information on our main FAQ page here.
No. We still require all customers to place a pre-order on our website. Pre-orders can only be placed for same-day pickups. The earliest you can order for the next day is sometime after 8 PM when time slots change to the next day. When checking out, be sure you select a time slot for pick-up and select Drive-Through as your pick-up option.
Once you select Drive-Through as your pre-order pick up option, you must only use the drive-through line to pick up your order. When you arrive at the Chicopee store, remain in your vehicle and follow the signs for the drive-through line. Have your order confirmation and valid 21+ ID ready, along with the valid 21+ IDs of everyone else in your vehicle.
Before entering the Drive-Through Pre-Order Pick-Up line, you must have the following items ready to show our security guards:
- Valid 21+ ID for you and everyone in your vehicle.
- Your Ready for Pickup confirmation text.
- CASH or DEBIT (or CANPAY for MA Medical Patients). We do not accept Credit Cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Venmo.
- If you are visiting as a medical marijuana patient in Chicopee, you will also need your medical marijuana patient or caregiver identification card.
The Drive-Through Pre-Order Pick Up window is for cars only. No foot traffic is allowed in the drive-through line.
Per state law, anyone in your vehicle when you enter the Drive-Through pick-up line must have a valid 21+ ID. We do not allow any individuals into the dispensary or pick-up lines who are under the age of 21 (unless they are a medical patient with a valid ID). Please do not bring your children in the car with you.
We have three locations in Massachusetts, and two in Maine. Drive-Through Pre-Order Pick-Up is only available at our Chicopee, MA location.
- Chicopee, MA (Recreational and Medical)
- Great Barrington, MA (Recreational and Medical)
- Bridgewater, MA (Medical)
- South Portland, ME (Recreational)
- Waterville, ME (Recreational)
All of our pricing can be found on the menus that we post online: